INTERACTIVE GAMES

domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2020

TWO BLOGS TO CONSIDER

 

Hello:

In this entry I´m going to analyze two blogs from my virtual mates of the course: 

INNOVATIVE TEACHING PRACTICES SUPPORTED BY THE FOCUSED OF ICT TOOLS IN THE LANGUAGE CLASSROOM.

The first one is “Learning English with Sahman”: 

https://learningenglishwithsahman.blogspot.com/



I´m amazed with this blog. From the top to the end is fantastic!! I mean, the colours, the presentation, the activities…I love it!!

The blog is quite complete. You can see all the activities from the course done, and this make me feel that the Blogger is a hard worker.

In the headboard, you can see his interactive classroom, which I like, because you can get some idea how is his classsroom asemmbled.

I read one by one all the activities, because I am really interested in every one. They are planned carefully and the most I like, is how he shows the way he evaluate. I can´t stop reading!!

The only issue I can mention is that maybe I would give the blog more colour to make it more attractive.

 

The second blog I want to analyze  is “Our English Learning Journey” by María:

https://maria-edublog.blogspot.com/

 


At a first sight, I love the blog because it is very colourful and the image from the back make me feel like I am in London.

The blog I have previously analyzed maybe is formal, considered for teachers, and this one, it could be useful for students and families too. The language and the distribution of the activities is easy to follow and they have big Windows with big pictures that make it special.

I like the activities, speacially the last one made with Edpuzzle. It is well created and structured.

Sometimes it is difficult for children to understand the “comparative and superlative adjectives”, but it seems pretty simple with this activity. I love it!!

If I have to say any disadvantage from the blog, maybe it is that it could have a little more information about the teacher, or maybe about other kind of activities she use to do.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario